The (PPSC) Punjab Public Service Commission is a government bureau acquiescent for hiring and administering the provincial civilian casework and administration services in the Punjab Province of Pakistan. The (PPSC) Punjab Public Service Commission, accustomed in April 1937, is the oldest Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan. The mission of PPSC is to select and acclaim adequate candidates through a merit-based, transparent, and active process to promote excellence, professionalism, and adequacy in the Punjab Public Service and cede advice to the Government of Pakistan. Some official websites of PPSC are available in which we can easily search about What Qualification is Required to Get Job PPSC Jobs in Pakistan.
Role of PPSC
The function of the PPSC is to conduct tests, examinations, and interviews for application. Such Provincial Services and posts affiliated with the diplomacy of the Province, as may be prescribed; and Such posts in or under a Corporation or added body or organization set up by Government under any law, as may be prescribed. To advise the Government on such matters as may be assigned related to the term and conditions of services of persons who are associates of Provincial Services or authority posts in affiliation with the affairs of the Province.
PPSC Jobs Vacancies
There are thousands of vacancies are announced every year authoritative it one of the largest Punjab Public Service Commission in Pakistan. On this page, you can apprentice about PPSC Today’s latest Jobs in Pakistan consolidated advertisements or jobs vacancies announced, educational qualification, age absolute, and added requirements to administer. Its headquarter is located in Lahore. PPSC regional offices are in different cities of Pakistan. In general, education appropriate to administer to these jobs is at least intermediate, bachelor, graduate, and post-graduate.
Departments for PPSC Jobs
PPSC Jobs in Lahore currently looks after hiring of eligible candidates for various Departments of Punjab Government, some departments for this job are as follows:
- Health Department
- Industries Department
- Irrigation and Minerals Department
- Local Government & Community Department
- Labor and Human Resource Department
- Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights
- Mines and Minerals Department
- Population Welfare Department
- Planning and Development Department
- Transport Department
- Services and General Administration
- Management Department
- IT Department
- Engineering Department
The eligibility criteria are different for all positions. Males and females both are eligible to apply for PPSC Jobs. The required qualifications for some positions are as follows:
Degree of Master (at least 2nd Division) in the relevant subject
- Network Administrator
BS Computer Science BSCS with at least 60% marks or Grade B in this degree
- Nurse Staff
Matric and Registered A Grade Nurse degree.
- Medical Officer
M.B.B.S degree and regular house job for at least one year
Degree of Bachelor (14 years education)
HSSC (2nd Division) and proficiency in MS Office.
Qualification Required for PPSC Jobs
Qualification required for PPSC jobs are as follows:
- The candidate should complete their bachelor’s degree according to their job position in any field of study from a recognized institution.
- The applicants may be accepted to take a basic examination while studying for the qualifying degree. The applicants shall be appropriate to produce proof of qualifying the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
- No Applicants shall be acceptable for actualization in the Basic Competitive Examination unless he/she has passed the Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any added equivalent examination in the Punjabi language, which may be defined by the Government of Pakistan from time to time.
How to Apply for the PPSC Job in Pakistan?
Following are the steps of how to apply for PPSC Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- There are some websites available to find out PPSC Jobs in Pakistan
- First, check the eligibility criteria for the position.
- If you are fit the eligibility criteria, fill out the online application form for the PPSC job.
- After the registration process, you will pass through a series of stages. Read the detail of the selection process.
- You can also visit the official website of PPSC jobs in Pakistan for further information.
- Select Position to apply
- Fee Paid and CNIC Information
- Applicant Personal Information
- Applicant Personal Education
- Computer Application Form in printing form
Selection Procedure to apply for PPSC Jobs in Pakistan
Following is the selection process to apply for PPSC Jobs in Pakistan:
- Written Test
The written exam may consist of MCQs and subjective-type questions. In the selection exam, negative marking is usually done and 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer in the multiple-choice section.
In the selection exam, if applicants authorize for the written test with 40% qualifying marks and are called for an interview, but he/she could not obtain qualifying marks (50%) in the interview, the candidates chance will still be advised as availed.
- Final selection
The applicants can be posted for a job anywhere in Punjab Province.