HP is one of the popular printing brands today, and it is known for its superb printing capabilities, reliable performance, and high-tech features, If you want to check how much ink is left on the tanks, then HP is very accurate. Know about how to check ink levels on HP printer, check out the steps, and check ink levels on the HP printer.
From Windows Notification Area Icon
- Start by turning on the HP printer.
- From the Windows notification area, right-click on the printer icon.
- Choose the properties or preferences option from the printer menu.
- The toner or ink level is displayed for the currently-installed cartridge from the printer setting window.
- If you can’t see the toner or ink levels in the settings window, tap the button or option “ink levels,” “toner levels,” or anything similar.
From the Windows Control Panel
- Choose the Windows key, type the control panel, and tap to enter. You can open the start menu and choose the Windows system control panel.
- Tap view devices and printers from hardware and sound.
- Double-click on the HP printer that you want to check the toner or ink levels.
- The level will show under the status section.
From the Printer Menu
- Start by turning on the HP printer.
- Proceed to the home or menu button and use the appropriate keys to find the settings, status, or report section.
- The toner or ink level is displayed on the HP printer LCD screen. If it is not displayed on the LCD screen, you should print a system data or status page to check the current ink or toner levels.
How to Check Ink Levels on Windows?
If you want to know about how to check ink levels on HP printer Windows 7, then check out the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to install the application from the HP smart Microsoft store and set up the HP printer properly. With this, you will see the ink levels on the home screen.
- With this, you have to run the HP print and scan doctor by downloading it. Along with it, choose the printer by tapping the printer from the top menu bar, choosing the supply levels.
- Lastly, for your printer number and number, search on Windows. Open the HP printer assistant, tap on the printer’s name, and check the estimated ink levels.
Follow the steps mentioned above to smoothly know about how to check ink levels on HP printer Windows 8.
How Do I Know How Much Ink is Left on HP Printer?
If you want to use an HP printer, you should never ignore the task and check the amount of ink left. To know about the amount of ink left then you have to check the features for Mac and PC computers. For this, choose the control panel from the Start menu and open the printer utility program and ensure to double click on the printer and faxes.
If the Window looks for the printer where you can smoothly check the ink levels. After this, you can select properties by right-clicking on the printer’s icon, as it will allow you to check the current ink levels from the HP printer.
How to Check Ink Levels on HP Printer Windows 10?
To know how to check ink levels on HP printer Windows 10 or iOS device, then check out the steps mentioned below:
1 . To check the ink levels on Android or Windows, or iOS devices, you have to use the HP smart app.
2. To install the HP smart app from the mobile device, proceed to 123.hp.com.
3. To view the ink levels, add the printer from the home screen.
How to Check HP Printer Ink Levels on Windows 8?
Without looking for the how-to, check HP printer ink levels on Windows 8, then follow the steps properly.
- Open the Windows + W keys altogether.
- In the search field, type Device.
- Select device and printer from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the printer.
- You can smoothly monitor the printer status and information about the ink levels.
You can use the instructions for any printer brand. Update the HP printer that you want to match the brand model. The device and printer section will show the settings that you need to adjust and information about ink levels and printer health.
Read the guide properly and find out how to check ink cartridge levels on HP printer. Go through the steps as mentioned and find the answer to the significant questions. Check out the guide properly and gather more information and knowledge related to it.