BENEFITS OF HOMOEOPATHY
Homoeopathy can be a serious alternative to traditional medicine. At Spring Homeo, we focus on challenging diseases. The homoeopathic system of medicine can be very effective for both chronic and acute diseases. We view it as a challenge, to treat anything from a simple cold to complex cancer with high success rates. You can book an appointment for homoeopathy treatment here Spring Homeo.
Many people and families who lost their hope due to their disease have seen the positive effects of homoeopathy. We have always tried to meet the hopes of our clients. We are certain that we will not disappoint them. Here are some reasons why homoeopathy is a good choice.
We have listed some of the many benefits that homoeopathy has been known to offer:
- Homoeopathy works with the immune system in harmony. Homoeopathic medicines can be administer in small doses to stimulate the body’s natural healing response. This allows the body to heal itself and return to a healthy state. It is a long-lasting and permanent treatment.
- As per the doctors at Spring Homeo, it is also safe to use in pregnancy and nursing women, infants, and elderly people.
- Most homoeopathic medicines do not cause side effects or adverse reactions on the human body. Even if an error is occur, the remedy can be safely and completely revert to without causing any injury.
- Homoeopathy can help you avoid surgery. It’s true. Homoeopathy can cure many of these so-called surgical cases without causing any bodily tissue destruction.
- Sometimes, mild aggravations of symptoms can occur during homoeopathy treatment. These usually disappear quickly and are follow by improvement in symptoms. This is a sign that the homoeopathic remedy has been properly administer.
- It can be use to treat acute or chronic conditions. Homoeopathy is often view as a treatment for chronic diseases. We can assure you that homoeopathic medicines work very quickly in acute conditions when compared to conventional medicines.
- This is a personalized system of medicine that treats each person as an individual and not just as a body part or with particular symptoms. Homoeopathic treatment is a unique approach to medicine that treats the whole person, even if they are treating the same condition.
- A homoeopathy is a holistic approach to healing. Homoeopathy is the only science that treats the whole person, not just the mind.
- Homoeopathy is a cost-effective way to heal.
- You can store homoeopathic remedies for a long time.
- Homoeopathy is a non-invasive treatment that can be use to treat a variety of ailments. Numerous studies support its effectiveness when used properly.
- We at Spring Homeo will often be able to give you a time frame for cures based on our experience and previous exposure to similar cases. The suggested time frame is not always fix.
- Homoeopathy has taken on the responsibility of treating very chronic conditions.
- Homoeopathic treatment has been able to observe that many patients were or were still receiving conventional treatments. We advise patients to either stop taking the conventional medications or gradually taper them down depending on the effect of the homoeopathic treatment. When conventional medicines are withheld, we often find abnormal or elevate readings in these cases. This is not due to homoeopathy but rather a side effect of removing conventional medicines. Homoeopathy is not meant to replace conventional medicines, but it can help your whole body. Homoeopathy may begin to work normally and restore your readings to normal. It takes some time. You don’t need to panic. You will ultimately be benefit.
- The best homoeopathic medicines are use in isolation. Homoeopathy alone is the best medicine. Only then will the immune system of your body recover to its full potential.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Keep your medicine away from smelly things and in a dark, cool place. Avoid exposing your medicine to sunlight, magnets, strong aromas like camphor, solvents and paint.
- Do not eat immediately after or before the medication. The medicine should be taken out of the mouth on a clean, dry tongue. The action of medicine may be affect by strong odours and tastes.
- The half-hour rule – You should not eat or drink for half an hour before and after you take your medicine. This means that if you want to take medication at 8 o’clock, then you must stop eating anything between 7.30 and 8.30. Then, from 8.30 to 8.30, take the medicine. Water is the only exception to this rule. Water is allowed after the medication has been taken for at least five minutes.
- You can eat raw onions, garlic, ginger and other strong-smelling substances if you follow the half-hour rule.
- The formation of a hypothesis: This was a rational explanation for how diseases can be cured with medicines that stimulate similar emotions. It became a thesis.
- If you have just touched a strong-smelling substance, avoid touching the medicine with your fingers. If you have to, use clean hands to touch the globules. To avoid any contamination, they should be place in the cap of the container or on a piece of paper or a spoon.
- Tablets or globules must be chewed or sucked to get the best absorption. Take a few drops and place them in a spoon or glass with a little water. Allow the solution to sit in your mouth for several seconds before you swallow it.
- Follow the prescribed medication strictly.
- If you are receiving homoeopathic treatment for chronic illnesses, it is important to inform your homoeopath before starting any new medication or homoeopathic remedies. This exception is for emergencies or first aid situations, in which case your practitioner should be notified immediately.
- You can bring homoeopathic remedies with you on your trip.
- Doctors have repeatedly observed that certain substances and influences can disrupt the vital force, causing interference with homoeopathic medicine’s action. Antidoting is a term that describes this phenomenon. Antidoting is a condition in which the healing effects of the remedy stop temporarily or permanently. Your symptoms will then return partially or fully. It may occur suddenly or gradually. These substances may interfere with homoeopathic remedies’ effects. It is not known why. If you are sensitive to the substance, or the effects of the remedy are strong enough to affect the vital force, antidoting can occur anytime, even after two years.
- Coffee consumption is a major problem for homoeopathic practitioners. Your homoeopath might recommend you to stop drinking coffee or say nothing until your treatment is complete.
- These are our guidelines based on clinical experience. You must follow your homoeopath’s instructions in this matter.
WHAT NOT TO DO UNDER HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT
- Addictions: Do not smoke, drink alcohol, or chew tobacco while taking homoeopathic medicine. It may cause side effects that can be detrimental to the medication.
- Coffee – This one substance is most likely to cause problems with homoeopathic treatment. One cup of coffee, a little bit of coffee ice cream or coffee candy can cause disruptions in the treatment. The culprit appears to be the oils found in coffee, not the caffeine. Homoeopathic treatment is not affected by other caffeinate substances.
- Electric blankets – They alter the electromagnetic field of your body to affect the effectiveness of treatments.
- Avoid aromatic substances – Do not consume camphor, eucalyptus or menthol. Also, avoid Vick’s and Noxema products, Tiger Balm and Ben Gay, Calamine lotions and cough drops containing these substances. Aromatherapy oils and mouthwashes containing menthol or other aromatic compounds are also exempted from this warning. Because of their aromaticity, pennyroyal and other aromatherapeutic herbal mosquito repellants may cause problems. Blistex, Chapstick, and other aromatizing lip balms should be avoid. However, fruit-flavoured balms can be use. Dependent on your sensitivity, strong fumes from oil-based paint, turpentine and paint thinner, as well as certain household cleaning agents like Pine-Sol, Lysol and other strong-smelling industrial chemicals, may irritate.
- Prescription drugs can be stop from working by homoeopathic medicines. However, prescription drugs may cause side effects. These include cortisone, antibiotics, and antifungals, oral or topical. Talk to your doctor about any medications you take. They may ask for a consultation with the prescribing doctor.
- Immunizations – In some cases, vaccinations can interrupt the homoeopathic healing process. It is up to you to decide whether you want them. However, your homoeopath may be able to help you discuss the specific immunizations and your circumstances.
- Novocaine and dental drilling can cause disruptions to homoeopathic remedies. It is better to wait three to four months before having any dental work done. This gives your vitality more time to be strengthen through homoeopathy. If you need emergency dental work, get it done immediately and then call your homoeopath. Homoeopathic remedies can often relieve pain until your dentist visits.
- Drugs – You should avoid all recreational drugs, including marijuana, LSD, cocaine, LSD, barbiturates and amphetamines. Moderation is the best way to consume alcohol.
- Other homoeopathic remedies: Do not use Bach Flower remedies or cell salts without consulting your homoeopath first.
- Herbs – Before using herbs for medicinal purposes, consult your homoeopath. When made from different herbs, herbal teas can be use as a beverage. Some Chinese herbs can be use to counter date some remedies. You will be ask to avoid all forms of peppermint tea if you have been prescribe Natrum muriaticum. Your homoeopath may ask you to avoid certain substances when prescribing a remedy.
- Vitamins – Tell your homoeopath which vitamins are you taking. Your homoeopath may find it difficult to assess your symptoms if you use a specific vitamin to treat a particular condition. Homoeopathic treatment is not affect by multivitamins or minerals.
- Beauty treatments – The harsh and aromatic chemicals used in beauty treatments can cause permanent waves to interfere with the effectiveness of remedies. Homoeopathy is not compatible with electrolysis or aromatic facial and skin treatments.
- Homoeopathic treatment can be disrupt by other therapies, such as acupuncture and therapeutic ultrasound. This should be discuss with your practitioner.
- The Patient’s Freedom During Homeopathic Treatment – You may feel that the potential antidotes place too many restrictions on your life, making you rebel. Homoeopathy is a great choice for patients because it makes it easy to avoid certain substances, and the time spent allowing homoeopathy to work will be well worth it. Homoeopathy gives them more freedom than menthol or coffee. Talk to your practitioner if you feel restricted by homoeopathy. You might be avoiding certain substances unnecessarily.