China for Study MBBS
There are many reasons to choose China to study MBBS or any other course. China is very inexpensive in other countries like Armenia, USA, UK, Tajikistan, New Zealand, Nepal, Canada, Australia, Georgia Ukraine, Philippines, Russia, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Europe, Germany, etc.
For the last few years, china becomes the first choice for international students. There are many reasons behind a good decision for choosing China by the Indian students as their MBBS destination. The popularity of studying in China is more prior destination among Indian students. The students who pursue their education in the desired place in China.
If you are also wondering why Indian students are moving forward for in China and are it a better choice for MBBS in China for Indian students. Here we mention some information so you can answer your questions about China.
Every medical university of China that offers direct MBBS admission for Indian students has decided their course material according to technology or the medical field as well, and they regularly update their curriculum, which is prepared in English.
Reasons to Choose MBBS in China
Above mentioned reasons are not enough to decide the place where you should take admission, here we will see some other advantages of mbbs in china.
- The main reason is the “medium of education”, as China offers full English language curricula for international students.
- Standardized Entrance Examination – For international student’s universities keeps it mandatory to the quality of a student’s so the university conducts a standard entrance test, the pattern of the test.
- Worldwide recognition.
- Affordable medical education.
- Easy admission procedure.
- Low criteria requirement.
- The medium teaching system is in the English language for international students.
- The method of teaching is too creative.
- The living cost is too low as compare to other countries.
- Easily to adopt customs and traditions.
4 Main Sections of MBBS Entrance Examination in China
Each section is based on the basic knowledge of medical subjects. All the sections are Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Mathematics. Except for the Mathematics, each section will contain 50 questions of 100 marks. Only in mathematics contains 25 questions of 50 marks.
Dream Comes True
Every year thousands of doctors come to India from different corners of the world after completing their 5 years degree course plus 1 year of internship in top hospitals abroad. After coming to India they are able to practice in top hospitals or clinics in India after clear MCI examination.