When you see a Yahoo mail account taking too much time to load, then it is one of the most annoying things that users face. If you are thinking about why Yahoo mail is so slow and menus are not responding properly, then the issue might be with your web browser or computer might be interrupting Yahoo, or there are some issues with web browser settings.
To know about the steps to resolve why is Yahoo mail so slow and how to resolve it, then check out the detailed information provided in the guide.
Methods to Resolve Yahoo Mail Functioning Issue
Let’s check out the troubleshooting methods, such as clearing off excessive files or ensuring that cache is enabled. Check out the guide and learn about these measures in detail.
- Keep Web Browser Updated
Even though users have a supportive web browser to smoothly access Yahoo mail, sometimes they deal with the browser not running properly with the latest updates, and eventually, users face loading issues while accessing their Yahoo mail account. So, it is strongly advised to check and make sure that you are using the latest version of the web browser to use your Yahoo mail account easily.
web browsers like Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox, then check out the instructions given below.
For Apple Safari
- Start by launching the Safari web browser on the computer and proceed to security preferences.
- Here, you need to turn the security warning on or off under the security preferences section.
For Microsoft Edge
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser on the computer and then tap to more menu.
- Here, choose to select open with internet explorer.
- Proceed to tools > internet options sections and then choose a custom level option from the security section,
- Click to enable active scripting in the scripting section.
- Lastly, tap to yes option in the dialog box that will display on your screen.
For Google Chrome
- Start by opening the Google Chrome on your computer.
- Here, click on the more menu option located in the upper-right corner of the window. It will open the drop-down menu on the screen.
- Choose settings from the drop-down menu.
- Here, proceed to the advanced section in the settings section, which is located at the bottom.
- Proceed to the privacy and security section and then tap on content settings.
- Clear Browser Cache
Sometimes web browser cache might affect the performance of Yahoo mail on a web browser. Therefore, it is advisable to clear off the cache from the web browser while facing a loading issue with the Yahoo mail account.
Check out the steps mentioned below to clear off the cache for Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge from a web browser.
Clear Cache from Mozilla Firefox
- Tap the menu button in your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Here, choose the options from the menu.
- After that, tap to privacy and security panel and choose to clear data option from cookies and site data.
- Choose the checkbox next to cached web content.
- Lastly, click on the clear button and close the about: preferences page.
Clear Cache from Google Chrome
- From Google Chrome, tap more icons located in the top-left corner.
- Here, choose more tools from the drop-down menu.
- Choose to clear browsing data.
- From the top section, choose a time range to remove the cache for a specific duration. However, f you want to delete it, then click to all-time.
- Lastly, you need to choose checkbox cookies and other site data, and other options. Click to clear data option to remove the cache.
Clear Cache from Microsoft Edge
- In the upper-right corner of the Edge browser, tap to three-dots icon and choose the history option from the menu.
- Here, choose to clear history.
- Tap on the checkbox next to cookies and save the website, cached data, and file data.
- Lastly, tap to clear.
Clear Cache from Apple Safari
- From the Apple Safari web browser, proceed to the history section and then choose to clear history.
- You need to choose how far back you wish to remove your browsing history.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions properly to remove the cache from the Safari web browser.
- Use Supportive Web Browser to Use Yahoo Mail
When users use an unsupported web browser to access Yahoo mail, then they might encounter the issues like why Yahoo mail so slow on Windows 10. So, it is advisable to make sure to use a supported web browser to access Yahoo mail on a PC.
- Remove Extensions and Add-ons
When you encounter Yahoo mail working slowly, then extensions or add-ons might be one of the reasons. There are times when faulty extensions installed on a web browser might interfere with Yahoo mail’s performance, so it is advisable to disable it. To know about the specific browser causing the issue then, you need to disable the extension one by one. With this, users can find out the cause of the loading issue with the Yahoo mail account; then, you need to remove it from a web browser.
These are some of the common methods through which users can resolve loading issues with a Yahoo mail account.
How to Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Slow on iPhone and Android Device?
If you are facing the query about Yahoo mail slow on iPhone and Android devices, then it is majorly because of caching issues. Here are the steps through which you can resolve it on both devices.
Check out the steps through which users can resolve caching issue in the phone by clearing the cached data.
- Proceed to the settings option on the Android phone.
- Click to manage apps option.
- Find the Yahoo mail in the search box.
- You will see the cache data option at the bottom. Tap to it and then follow it to the clear cache option and then click on OK.
- Choose phone settings. Tap to storage data and then cache data.
- Click OK.
- Here, launch the Google Play store and search for Yahoo mail.
- Install your phone again.
- Lastly, reboot your mobile device.
- On your iPhone, swipe the screen and pause when you reach to middle. Here, you will find a list of applications that you have closed recently.
- Wipe the application and start the Yahoo mail app.
- Check out the internet connection. Try to switch to Wi-Fi if you don’t have faith in your cellular connection.
- Here, enable airplane mode settings and then turn it off and check whether Yahoo mail is working properly or not.
- If it is not working, then reset the settings.
- Open settings and proceed to general.
- Scroll to reset and click on it.
- Choose reset all settings and tap it again to confirm.
- Wait for some time so that your iPhone can start again.
- Lastly, users can connect to the internet and open Yahoo mail to check whether Yahoo mail is working properly or not.
Check out the guide and get detailed information about Yahoo mail loading slow. It is advisable to follow the step-by-step procedure to troubleshoot the issue and start using Yahoo mail easily. So, check out the guide, and surely your Yahoo mail will start working fast.