Moving out of an apartment or rented house in Australia can be a headache. From packing household items to cleaning the property before the end of the lease period, you must manage everything patiently.
If your walls or windows are dirty, then you won’t get your money 100% bond back. This means that you must return the property in the best possible condition in order to recover your security deposit from your real estate agent or owner.
Therefore, it is best to hire a company that can provide you with professional end-of-rental cleaning in Australia. These companies are equipped with the latest cleaning tools and follow the full end of the rental cleaning list so as not to leave any stones and let the property clean 100% customer satisfaction.
Before hiring a bond cleaning company, you must understand exactly what it means and what is included in the full end of the lease cleaning.
What is the end of lease cleaning?
According to the lease agreement, the tenant is required to return the house in a clean and well-maintained condition before the end of the lease. This is called end-of-lease cleaning. This is a detailed and thorough cleaning of your rented property.
It is more than just cleaning the house because if your property manager sees a stain during the inspection, he or she will not return your 100% rent deposit. That’s why it’s a good idea to have your security deposit cleaned by professionals. They know how to clean stains and beautify the property with a detailed end-of-lease cleaning checklist.
However, there are some inclusions and exclusions to the professional cleaning of the security deposit. You should be aware of these before contacting an end of lease cleaning company in Australia
Inclusions in End of Lease Thorough Cleaning
Most companies claim to include the following services in the thorough exit cleaning to match the property condition report :
General cleaning :
Cleaning of cobwebs, small nests, and insect marks on walls (if pest control is not warranted)
- Cleaning ceiling fans, filters, exhaust fans, and air conditioners
- Clean walls, switches, and light fixtures.
- Remove stains from baseboards and doors
- Thorough cleaning of windows
- Cleaning of cabinets and drawers
- Degreasing of sliding door rails
- Vacuuming floors and carpets
- Cleaning of hard floors.
- Thoroughly clean all cupboards, shelves, and drawers.
- Getting rid of stubborn stains around the cooktop, rings, and knobs
- Sanitize the sink and thoroughly clean the drain holes
- Clean the splash area with an environmentally friendly cleaning product.
- Remove grease and dirt from oven, barbecue, trays, glass, trays, and doors
- Purge dust from the exhaust fan filter
- Cleaning the inside, back, and outside of the refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher (if necessary)
- Floor cleaning
- Exclusions at end of own lease
Most cleaning companies in Australia exclude certain items when cleaning the property :
Australia’s professional end of lease cleaners do their best to remove stubborn stains and mildew from damp areas but do not guarantee that these stains will completely disappear. These marks may reappear due to the presence of excess moisture.
Cleaning companies generally do not include ceilings in their exit cleaning services.
Although mold removal is part of the cleaning chore, most of these areas require a specialist who can get rid of the mold permanently.
However, professional end-of-lease cleaners clean all items using the best cleaning products, but the discoloration is due to normal wear and tear of the property. You may have seen that toilets, grout, and plastics turn yellow due to the presence of germs and bacteria.