The management of the various sellers and providing them individual services is a very difficult task for the store admin. It becomes more difficult for the eCommerce merchant when the module lacks supportive functions for the same. This can also lead the store admin and seller to feel frustrated and irritated. To eliminate this kind of problem the store admin can go for Magento 2 Marketplace that allows the eCommerce merchant to have a well-built platform and customizable backend. Moreover, the module can handle all the tasks pretty well and increase the business output in the longer run.
Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace-
Knowband’s Magento 2 Marketplace helps store owners to build a web marketplace where several vendors can register and sell their products. The eCommerce store owner can also set the seller’s commission rate, which can be calculated in a percentage or a fixed amount. The seller’s activities can be managed and tracked by the store admin. The online store admin can also send an email to the seller informing them of their membership plan.
Magento 2 Mobile App Builder –
A web marketplace is transformed into a mobile app with the help of Magento 2 mobile app builder. All the eCommerce mobile app activities, like adding products to the dashboard, managing order details, and much more can be easily done by vendors. This module also offers an advantage to the customers by letting them pick up and add their favorite product to the wishlist or cart by accessing multiple options in the shopping app.
Magento 2 Multivendor Marketplace Benefits-
1. By filling in some information such as name, contact number, and other information on the web marketplace form, the seller can register in the eCommerce app. By accessing the module backend the store admin can also approve the seller’s registration request. The customers who want to become a seller can use the same approach.
2. The store admin can also easily control and manage the sellers from the extension backend. The store owner can quickly access the list of sellers and all required information.
3. The store admin can also send the notification regarding the membership subscription expiry to the seller from the module backend.
4. With Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Module backend, the store admin can also add or remove custom fields in the seller’s profile.
5. Transactions and commission activities can be altered by the module backend. The eCommerce merchant can also change the commission rate in a fixed amount and percentages for the specific seller.
6. From the extension backend, the eCommerce merchant can also manage the customer and seller ratings and reviews.
7. The store admin can also accept/reject a seller’s payout request, category request, and shipping methods request from the extension backend.
8. By accessing the admin panel of Magento 2 Marketplace, the store admin can map the custom field in the given category.
Magento 2 Mobile App Benefits-
1. The vendor has easy access to the seller panel, as well as the option to manage, add, monitor, and edit order details.
2. In the eCommerce app, the vendor can add any type of product, for example single, grouped, and bundled products.
3. The seller has the option to send multiple category requests to the store admin.
4. A list of products, orders, shipping methods, transactions, ratings, product categories, and payout requests, etc. can also be easily tracked and managed by the seller.
5. From the seller dashboard, the vendor can connect his or her social media accounts, such as Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and others with the eCommerce mobile app.
6. The seller receives a low stock alert and can restock the product inventory in a shorter period.
7. To maximize product sales, the seller can include various discounts, coupons, and offers.
8. Customers can also choose the product they want by looking at the various product options.
9. Customers can also register as sellers and begin selling their products by following the registration process. The customer can give feedback and ratings to the seller and a particular product.
Marketplace App for Magento 2 Features
The seller will get a notification from the side of the store admin about the expiry of the membership plan. The seller can purchase the membership plan by accessing the Magento 2 Marketplace Mobile App and can start adding the product by using the seller dashboard.
Easy Seller Management-
The Magento 2 Marketplace plugin allows the store admin to manage and have track of the vendor’s account. The eCommerce merchant can also manage and have a view on the list of the sellers.
Custom Fields on Seller profile –
The store admin can create a custom field for the seller’s profile in the Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace. The eCommerce merchant can also perform this activity by accessing the seller’s profile under the “Custom Fields” tab. The store owner also has the authority to delete the already added custom fields. The store admin can show the custom field on the seller profile page.
Easy Commission Management –
The store admin can set the same commission rate for all the sellers by accessing the backend of the Magento 2 eCommerce Marketplace Module. The eCommerce merchant can also change the commission rate for the particular vendor and take different commissions on different product categories.
Seller Registration –
The Multi-vendor for Magento 2 plugin also allows the store owner to approve and disapprove the seller registration request. The “General Setting” tab on the module backend allows the store admin to do so. The custom field can also be added such as title, seller contact details, seller country, etc by accessing the extension backend.
Track Sellers Transactions –
The store owner can also have a track of the transaction data of the seller by accessing the Magento 2 Multi-Vendor admin panel. Furthermore, the earning and transaction activity of the seller can be tracked by the store admin in the module backend.
Review And Ratings-
The store admin can also manage and Accept/ Reject the reviews and ratings of the customers and sellers by accessing the backend of Magento 2 Marketplace. The store admin can also use the auto-approve option to approve the rating and reviews automatically and show them on the front end of mobile apps.
Easy Product And Category Management-
The Multi-vendor App for Magento 2 allows the sellers to send the request to add the product and categories to the store admin. The eCommerce merchant has the option to allow or reject the product and category request from the module backend.
The Magento 2 Marketplace consists of an admin shipping option that allows the store admin to a new shipping method. The eCommerce merchant can add shipping prices according to the prices and weight of the product to the extension backend.
Best Selling Product –
The store admin can track the record of best-selling products regularly by including different filter and sorting options. The Multi-vendor for Magento 2 plugin allows the eCommerce merchant to track the top-selling products based on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Magento 2 Mobile App Feature-
White Label Apps-
The perspective of the customer can be positively changed about the eCommerce brand after opting for white label app options. Branding is the most frequently used approach for establishing a brand identity in the eyes of online shoppers. The Magento 2 Mobile App Builder consists of several features that help users build brand awareness. The shopping app can be launched under the eCommerce store’s brand name, logo, splash screen, banner, photos, UI, and more.
Home Screen Layout Customization-
The home screen layout customization option in Magento 2 Mobile App Creator allows the store admin to customize, choose, and create the layout of the home screen. This opinion allows the store owner to fully customize the eCommerce mobile app look and feel and select the appropriate layout for the right time. The store owner can use intuitive colors and fonts, banners, and pictures to alter the user interface of mobile apps.
Easy Login With Convenient Checkout-
The Magento 2 Mobile App Maker gives easy login and registration options to the customers. The customer can get into the Android app and iOS app after using social login and email registration and login options. The social login option includes Facebook and Google or the store owner can also enable the Fingerprint and Phone Number (OTP) option for one-step login. The customers no longer need to feel irritated because of the availability of an easy checkout process. It allows the customer to check out from the mobile apps without filling in unnecessary details.
Multilingual and RTL Support-
The Magento 2 Android & iOS Mobile App Builder also allows the store owner to target multiple audiences at once by allowing the customer to translate the shopping app into their desired language. Moreover, the store admin can include all eCommerce website languages and currencies on the eCommerce mobile app including RTL.
Multiple Payment With Shipping Options-
Every customer wants to deal with a convenient and easy checkout option when using the shopping app. The Magento 2 Mobile App allows the store admin to integrate all eCommerce website payment and shipping methods in the Android and iOS app. So the customer can use the seamless and smooth payment and shipping option during the checkout.
The eCommerce merchant can perform changes at two different places simultaneously by opting for a real-time synchronization feature. The eCommerce store product inventory and data will be fully synchronized with the eCommerce mobile app. The Magento 2 Mobile App Builder allows the store admin to make changes with very little manual effort.
It is a great marketing tool for all types of businesses. The Magento 2 eCommerce Mobile App allows the store admin to send notifications to online shoppers about the eCommerce website’s latest offers and discounts in the shopping app.
Offline mode –
The Mobile App for Magento 2 provides seamless access to Android and iOS apps to online customers even in no or slow internet connection. Users can smoothly access the mobile app and add the product to the shopping cart and wishlist even in lack of web connection.
So now we understand that the Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace is very important to manage the seller and the store admin effectively. The module provides all the required functions that are necessary to have easy management of the web marketplace. The extension backend allows the store admin to manage the multiple sellers with ease and have a track record of their activities. The eCommerce merchant can also have the option to accept or reject the seller registration request sent through the web marketplace. To know more about it, you can send us an email at Support@knowband.com.