If you want to know the answer to these questions then you have to first understand the complexity of the hair transplant procedure. Hair transplant treatment is quite common. There are many great options available. For instance, you can easily find the clinic for the best hair transplant in Karachi by searching hair clinics online.
People often think that just because the process doesn’t take much time, so it must not be very much complicated. This is completely untrue. It may seem easy but it is very difficult. The purpose of this article is to guide the people about why hair transplant procedure is not a solution for everyone, so if you want to know more than continue reading.
Reasons why hair transplant procedure is not for everyone:
- People with health problems: The people who are already suffering from medical conditions are not suitable candidates for hair transplant surgery. It is a surgical process so it involves giving anesthesia to the patient. So, if you are suffering from a medical issue then having this surgery can prove to be life-threatening for you. If you still want to go ahead then talk with your physician and surgeon first. Get the approval from both of them,
- People who don’t have hairs naturally: The hair transplant surgery is not for the people who don’t have any hairs as both types of hair transplant surgeries require removing hair from the scalp so, the people having no hair can’t use any hair for reinserting into the recipient side of the scalp. So, it is necessary to have hairs for a hair transplant procedure.
- Results of Blood pressure: Before the hair transplant procedure, a nurse will take your blood test. If you have HIV or Hepatitis C then you can’t have the surgery. It will endanger you and your doctor. There is also a chance of infection in the wound.
- Anesthesia: Hair transplant surgery involves giving anesthesia to the patient. Some people don’t react well to anesthesia. It will be determined by the doctor before the surgery that whether anesthesia can be given to you or not. A hair transplant procedure is a painful process. It cannot be done without giving anesthesia to the patient. So, if you don’t react well to it, then surgery is not an option for you.
- Cost: The hair transplant procedure is considered cosmetic surgery. So, the cost of the surgery cannot be covered by insurance. You will have to pay from your pocket. This is one of the reasons why people don’t go for hair transplant surgery. So, find out the cost of the surgery beforehand from your area as the cost of the surgery is different in every area. For instance, generally, the hair transplant price in Karachi starts from 60,000 and goes up to 500,000.
Side effects of the hair transplant procedure:
The following are some of the common side effects faced by people after hair transplant surgery:
- The bleeding can occur on the scalp.
- The scalp becomes swollen and itchy for a few days.
- The hair follicles can become inflamed.
- The hair falls excessively in the first two months. So, don’t worry, it is quite common.
The hair transplant procedure is not for everyone. The medical issues faced by the people are what stopping them from having the surgery. Undergoing, hair transplant surgery can be life-threatening. So, it is best to consult with the doctor if you are thinking of getting the surgery.