Knowband’s Magento 2 Store locator module allows the store administrator to show the stores in a certain location. Further, the Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension allows store visitors to find the closest store that provides the results they want. In fact, on the site, the administrator can display a store finder. Furthermore, with further details that help the customer locate the store. For instance, the proximity, phone number, name, and time. Thus, they can look up the nearest store and choose the one where they need the item.
This Magento 2 Store locator module has a user-friendly interface. Moreover, the administrator may easily customize this Magento 2 store pickup module. The administrator can select from a variety of stores to display in the store locator. In fact, the Magento 2 Google Maps Store Locator plugin allows the managers to choose the starting date and the maximum number of days for item collection.
This blog talks about all the different aspects of the Magento 2 in-store pickup extension that make it a must-have. In fact, you will find the striking features and the benefits of the module by Knowband.
Stunning features of the Magento 2 Store locator module
- The storekeeper can utilize a button to activate the shop locator and gain functionality.
- The store manager can use a photo as a Google map marker and adjust the guide’s magnification level. The Magento 2 Store locator module also allows the administrator to display a phone number.
- The customer may browse the shop by entering a radius in kilometers or miles.
- The store administrator in Magento 2 store pickup module can choose to display the store locator on the landing page.
- The store administrator can add many shops to the Google map and display them. Further, the standard storage can also be chosen by the administrator.
- Clients can review the shop coordinates by clicking on the “Get Directions” interface displayed by the online shopper.
Benefits of the Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension
- The online business can use Google maps and a shop locator to display physical locations on the internet.
- The Magento 2 Google Maps Store Locator plugin enables online store merchants to display store locator links in the header, footer, and homepage.
- The Magento 2 in-store pickup extension is extremely customizable, with the ability to change the link wording in the header and footer from the admin interface.
- The banner picture for the shop locator page may also be customized by the administrator.
- Customers may see numerous shop details such as store name, address, contact information, and pickup times when using the Magento 2 Store locator module.
- From the admin interface of this Magento 2 store pick up plugin, the online store merchant may set the map marker picture, map zoom level, and distance units. Users will be able to navigate the store more easily as a result of this.
- The Magento 2 Store locator module is mobile-friendly and allows for store navigation on smartphones as well.
- Using this Magento 2 store locator and pickup extension, an eCommerce shop owner may quickly build and offer a store locator as well as an in-store collection.
- Online consumers may quickly select the goods and profit from them.
- Users who shop online do not have to wait for their purchases to arrive.
- When choosing the in-store pickup option, there is no need to pay the delivery fee.
- Online consumers may simply access the shop’s contact information as well as for instructions for visiting a store.
- The Magento 2 store pickup plugin makes it simple to enter store information.
Thus, the Magento 2 Store Locator Module is the perfect option for you to avoid shipping fees. Though there are many other perks of the same, this one’s the best. Thus, check out more at the Knowband store.