To increase their income and have more control over their lives, passive income channels are becoming more popular. Passive income allows you to acquire capital or money while focusing on the more important aspects of life. As a result, modern individuals pursue more income streams than traditional income models that relied on a single income source.
Dividend passive income is the number of royalties, rents, or commissions you receive from renting or selling a resource or providing a service. Cash means more stability, freedom, health, vacations, and the ability to pursue your passions. Passive income is possible thanks to technology and a booming economy.
These are ten amazing predictions for passive income in 2021:
1. SOMETHING HIGHER WILL BE MADE OF THESE STOCKS IN NYSE
Stocks are shares in publicly traded companies. These companies can do business and then share the profits with shareholders. Dividends and stock value increase are two ways to make money from stocks. Dividends are a way to make the same amount as the shares you hold. However, the shareholder does not get any profit if their stock value increases significantly. The shareholder can then sell their share for a greater value than what they paid and keep the earnings.
These stocks are expected to rise in the next few months.
- S&P 500 – After a difficult year in 2020, this index will rise amid a positive outlook for a better future. With Covid-19 infections decreasing along with deaths rates, the S&P 500 is expected to climb. In addition, as well as the reopening of many industries, vaccines are being introduced.
- Nasdaq 100 is tech-heavy. This index will rise as big tech adoption continues to grow. There is also a rise in people working from home, and many businesses are going online or plan to go online.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average – major industrial companies are expanding, and there have been many job openings. It will ensure that the economy is strong despite a declining Covid-19 pandemic.
- Cryptocurrency stocks – bitcoin, Ethereum, and Doge are being adopted by large numbers of civilians right now, with each one gaining more than 50% in the first three months. It is a positive sign that cryptocurrencies are a viable investment.
- Biotechnology Stocks: With a growing pandemic, those companies that can produce and research the necessary drugs will make large sums of money.
- Logistics stocks – logistical stock is extremely valuable in the new economy, where online shopping delivery companies must track usage, spend, and delivery insights. These companies will also be very successful in vaccine delivery.
2. PEER TO PEER LENDING
You act as a bank to lend money to people to pay off later. Interest could be anywhere from 15% to 100%. It can be done manually by lending money to friends and family or lending platforms that pay better.
Online platforms offer security as they provide details of vetted individuals that you can keep for ransom. In addition, Peer-to-peer lending will reach an all-time high as people have cash shortages and cannot find banks that will lend them money.
Because most people need money and have exhausted their previous wages, the best times are usually a week to two weeks before payday. So this is a great place to earn some sweet interest without having to work too hard.
3. Online Selling/Online Shop
It is now relatively simple for non-tech people to create an online shop with the help of no-code tools. No longer are you required to rent shelves at supermarkets or commission a website. Dropshipper, Shopify or Amazon allow you to set up a shop and then advertise your products for sales. You can make a profit by having a solid advertising strategy and shipping some goods each month.
It is good to concentrate on new products, such as home automation or air-cleaning devices.
This year, masks, air cleaners, and face shields will be very popular.
4. BLOG MONETIZATION
Many people are rushing to create blogs. Realize the problems people face and then offer solutions. It will make people want to read your articles and view your ads. High-quality content can help you make money. Start a blog about topics that you are interested in and focus on them. Amazon affiliates and Gumroad affiliate Google Adsense are some ways to monetize blog content. Blogs will be big in 2021 due to the increase in social media and internet usage.
Are you a proficient writer? If you answered yes, then you’re wasting your time. Upwork and Freelancer allow you to offer copywriting, ghostwriting or content writing services and get paid. You can also list your books online and receive royalties each month. These include Amazon Books and Apple Books, Barnes and Noble and Google Playbooks. Book sales are expected to increase in 2021 due to the increased time people spend online.
6. ONLINE COURSES
Do you have any experience in a specialized field? Are you gifted with rare skills? Do you have any special talents? These skills can be taught online, and you could make a lot of money. In addition, you can market your courses and training materials on many platforms, such as Udemy. Skillshare. Teachable. People in 2021 will want to learn new skills and improve their skills due to high unemployment. Therefore, it is best to sell online courses now, as they are likely to increase sales throughout the year.
7. VENDING MACHINES
Vending machines allow people to get food and drink in places that they cannot otherwise reach. It require minimal overhead and only power and product stock. Therefore, it is important to research the area where you want to place them to maximize sales. If you have excellent credit, vending machines can be purchased on a financing basis. You can finance the first machine and then finance another one once it is generating substantial revenue.
You can stock it with popular products such as yoghurts, sweets and chocolates. High sugar foods are preferred in places with teens and children. You can withdraw cash at the end of each month and then restock your machine. If managed well, that’s easy money. Post-Covid society will be keen to purchase a lot, as these are some freedoms that they had been restricted for months.
8. INVESTMENTS IN REAL ESTATES
Investing in real estate is the easiest way to make passive income. These are the best ways to make passive income from real estate this year.
- Renting – If you have substantial savings, rent a small apartment to tenants and return your money. Renting a small rental can help you save money that you would otherwise have spent on rent. Also, look for major companies in your area and consider buying there. Workers need affordable housing.
- Fixing and flipping – If you don’t want to wait too long to recoup your money, you can renovate the property and then sell it at a higher price. You will find many properties at a discount to purchase cheaply and then fix up to sell for a higher price.
- Crowdfunding in real estate – Individuals pool their capital to buy a property and receive shares equal to their contributions. It is a great way for low-income earners to invest in high-value assets that they cannot otherwise afford. The revenue from the sale of the property is divided according to the agreed-upon shares. It will be a big deal in 2021, as investors and independence sweep the globe.
- Airbnb – For days that you are camping or at someone else’s home, you can rent your apartment on Airbnb to make some extra cash.
- Real Estate Stocks and Indexes – The real estate stock market will rebound after a difficult year. The estate’s value will rise by mid-2021 due to increased economic activity.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Globally, there are more than 3 billion people who have access to social media. It is a large audience to market your products. It is possible to make a lot of side income by leveraging your social media followers to purchase your products. It’s hard to gather 20,000 people in person, but it’s easy online. Think about the possibilities of social media in this year’s world, where many people are used to spending over three hours a day on social media. It is a vast market to explore. Social media marketing is expected to explode in 2021.
Some people don’t want to spend their time watching a movie or on social media. Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular because they can be listened to while doing other things like cooking, cleaning, and exercising. You can create audio podcasts of important content and publish them online. If you are popular enough, you may be able to include adverts and make some money online. Podcasts will become a huge trend in 2021.
It is a great time to use the skills you already have and make money online. So don’t waste any more time. Get started!
Disclaimer. The opinions and views expressed in this article are the authors Andrew Napolitano.