Hair is the probably first thing that gets easily noticed in a person. And what better way to add grace in looks than shiny, healthy textured hair. Good hair adds confidence to a person. People have now become more and more aware and conscious of their hair. Hence huge efforts go into taking proper care of hair to make them look smooth, shiny, and healthy. A good diet, regular massage with the oils, hair mask, frequent trims, quality shampoos, and conditioners, etc helps in making hair healthy.
Keeping hair good, healthy, and shiny comes along with solving various hair related problems like dandruff, dryness, split ends, etc. People keep on using new products on their hair to keep them healthy. Some prefer natural products while others use chemical products.
Dandruff is one of the most widespread hair problems. Almost every other person complains about adamant dandruff which stays in the hair for a very long time and it’s hard to get rid of it. It causes a lot of itchiness and dryness in the hair. Also, if the flakes are too visible then spoil the whole look. The Best Indian shampoo for dandruff is available in the market to treat them.
Various reasons for dandruff are as follows:
- Irritated or oily skin can lead to more chances of dandruff. The skin gets more prone to dandruff in case of itchy, irritated, or oily skin.
- Keeping hair clean and healthy is essential. This follows regular shampooing of the fair. However, in case of improper care and not frequently shampooing, dandruff can come.
- People tend to try different products on their hair. But if sometimes one uses a hair product that does not suit their skin or hair type, it will cause dandruff.
- Also, with age the chances of getting dandruff increase. So, age becomes one of the reasons for dandruff.
Various methods of dealing with them are-
- Tea tree oil has been lately very effective in treating dandruff since they have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Regular oiling of hair is essential. Coconut oil can be used for this purpose. It helps in keeping the skin hydrated and healthy.
- Aloe-vera is popularly used for treating antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It can be mixed with hair oil and applied on the scalps
- Stress impacts the body in totality. It has its effects on hair as well. It affects the immune system. So, the stress level should be kept low and steps should be taken to keep body and mind free.
- Apart from all this, additional supplements can be taken along. Omega-3 is one such supplement that will help in keeping hair healthy and shiny.
It can be concluded how important it is to keep the hair healthy and clean. One should be very careful while using the products on the hair to prevent any harmful effects or hair problems. Also, one should prefer using natural and herbal products on hair. For dandruff one can use the best medicated shampoo for dandruff to treat the problems related to oily scalp. These have been proved very effective in treating dandruff and other hair problems.