Accounting has always been the backbone of the finance sector. Whenever there is some economic transaction, accounting is involved. In earlier times, there were several difficulties associated with it. But now the internet has solved all such difficulties. Now that you can get several accounting courses online, there is nothing to worry about. In this article, we are going to talk about some of the best accounting courses that you can find on the internet.
Some parameters for selecting the best accounting courses
No matter which course you are opting for, there are some factors you should keep in mind. In the case of accounting courses online, you should consider some factors as well. Take a look at these essential factors:
- Your requirements: This is the first thing that you should consider. The courses range from fundamentals to some advanced courses as well. You should know about your level of understanding before opting for a course. This is vital as if you fail to find a proper course, you will not get the knowledge that you require.
- Accreditation: Accreditation will give you information about the source of the course. Several famous universities also offer accounting courses online. This way, you can choose the best course at the university that you want.
- Reviews and ratings: Reviews and ratings are very helpful in giving you insights into the fundamental features of the course. Here, you will also get to know about the feelings of other people about the course you want to opt for.
- Cost: No matter what you are looking for, the cost of always an important factor. So, when you have found a course that consists of all the features you desire. You should consider the cost before making your final decision.
You are now aware of all the essential features you should consider. it is time to know about some sources that offer the best accounting courses online.
Best platforms where you can get the accounting courses online
The abundance of online courses often creates confusion among the trainees about which course to choose. It happens very often in the case of amateurs. To solve this issue, we are making a list of some of the best places where you can get the accounting courses online.
Coursera’s introduction to Financial Accounting:
Coursera is one of the biggest names among the online teaching platforms. This course is one of the best for gaining skills that are necessary for working on financial statements. After completing this course, you will be able to analyze the financial statements in a more detailed way. Here, you will also learn about the impacts of accounting standards and managerial incentives on the reporting process.
- The course has been designed to fit all schedules. It is highly flexible. Such qualities enhance the utility of this course.
- Here are some other features of this course:
- It will teach you about reading the income statements.
- You can do debit-credit bookkeeping.
- Make you able to understand cash flow statements.
- The ability to tally balance sheets.
- Detailed knowledge about analyzing ratios.
- Some essential information about this course are given below:
- Number of students who have enrolled for this course: More than 208,000
- Duration of this course: 12 hours
- You will get a certificate after completion of this course
- The 7-day trial is free of cost but once you opt for the regular course, you have to pay $79 a month.
- The syllabus of this course is best suited for the students of Accounts and Business Management.
- All those trainees who are from Perth should go to the official website of Accounts NextGen. There, you will find all the details about the accounting courses in Perth.
Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modelling, and Valuation (Accounts NextGen):
This course is available on Accounts NextGen. In this course, your mentor will be Ivy Grad. He is an excellent MBA professor and holds a decent experience in the accounting industry. There is no prior knowledge required for enrolling in this accounting course online. That is the reason why this course is so helpful for absolute beginners. This introductory course will teach you about modeling, valuation, accounting, and finance. The way Ivy teaches is far different from the one taught in your schools and colleges.
You will learn all the essential skills that are needed to represent several accounting data in excel sheets. After completion of the course, you will be able to create cash flow, and income statements, balance sheets, etc.
After completion of this course, you will learn to do the following:
- Analyze and understand balance sheets.
- Ability to create financial models for financial statements.
- Learn about other financial concepts like a return to an asset, and net profit margin.
- The utility of inventory and debt formula.
- Understanding the income cash flow, and income statements.
- Learn how to use the P/R to pick target prices.
Before making the final decision, it is wise to know about the vital details of this course. Here we go:
- Duration of the online course: 4.5 hours.
- Ratings: 4.4
- You will also get a completion certificate.
- The number of students who have enrolled for this course: About 135,000.
- Beginners will find this course to be the most useful.
We have given some of the best recourses for accounting courses online. At last, it is up to you to decide which is the best. If you are a beginner and find it hard to decide which course to choose, Accounts NextGen is there for you. Visit our official site for more information about accounting courses online in Australia. If you live in Melbourne, go to the official website and browse the section accounting courses Melbourne.