Normally, patients ask questions about orthodontic treatments like Invisalign. Some persons may not have known that invisible braces are very effective at correcting a good number of malocclusion for both kids and adults. Here, the 5 most familiar Invisalign questions have been answered to give clarity to patients who are interested in getting the treatment for themselves or their children. Should your question not be covered here, it is not a problem at all. You can reach us via phone call, and any of our experts at the Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic will provide answers to any concern you have about Invisalign.
Let us take a look at these questions:
- How do Invisalign clear trays work? It is our pleasure to announce that we are one of the top-ranking Invisalign providers. Our specialists employ the 3D ClinCheck technology – a precision software that only some orthodontic practices have – to get a digital impression of your teeth and jaws to arrange a detailed treatment plan that works very well at straightening your smile. Every 2 to 4 weeks, you will get a new set of aligners to wear over your teeth which will exert a gentle but accurate amount of pressure to move your teeth into the correct position.
- In what ways should I clean my aligners? Invisalign care is simple but requires discipline. Ensure you don’t eat with your aligners except it is the water you want to drink. Take them out before eating, then brush and floss your teeth after that. Brush your clear trays gently with a dentist-prescribed solution to keep them clean. You can even soak aligners in denture solution or Invisalign clear crystals for a more hygienic clean. Avoid soaking aligners in hot water – it will deform and render them ineffective. Don’t forget to always clean your trays before popping them back into your mouth.
- What foods should I avoid? It might interest you to know that there is nothing you can’t eat with Invisalign! This treatment is not like traditional braces where patients get restricted on what to eat. The simple reason is that you can remove your aligners. Isn’t that sweet? However, do not take sugary foods and coloured drinks that can build up bacteria in and stain your trays. It is also advised that after eating, brush and floss your teeth, and clean your aligners too. This doesn’t stop you from eating all the special food you want. But take care not to eat with your trays on! And remember, the fact that you can remove your aligners may tempt you into thinking you can stay without them for long. Please, the instruction is that you wear them for at least 20 hours every day. Be guided accordingly.
- Is Invisalign comfortable to use? A precise digital scan of your teeth will be taken, and our specialist will plan a comprehensive treatment that will give your dream smile. Plus, Invisalign is a bespoke treatment that meets each individual’s need. Each aligner is precisely produced to fit your teeth and gums snugly. There is no guesswork in Invisalign production, and the plastic used is patented, flexible, and gives the perfect fit over your teeth.
- How safe is Invisalign plastic?
Using SmartTrack material, a flexible plastic produced specifically for Invisalign by bioengineers and approved by the FDA, these clear trays have no latex, BPA, gluten, or BPS. So, they are safe for patients.
Well, an extra needful clarification brings us to:
- Can teenagers use Invisalign? Absolutely! This clear aligner system is not only for adults who don’t like the idea of using traditional braces but for teens as well. Besides, the overall price of Invisalign is the same as that of braces. Should your child (teen) be interested in Invisalign, the perks are amazing, so schedule an appointment with us for a consultation.
Finally, bear in mind that you need to consult a specialist orthodontist for best Invisalign in London. Give yourself and your child a better smile by starting an Invisalign treatment today. At our practice, we have specially trained and licensed orthodontists to give you the best care.